I love coffee shops with character. The color red and all things green. I love coconut and tequila, but not together. I love loving a book. I love the smell of Tahoe and the familiar smell of the ocean when I get off my exit. I love the feeling of history that accompanies all things vintage. I love the smell of basil and the feeling of growing it in my own backyard. I love almond joys and the occasional Peppermint Patty. I love pillows between my legs and being wrapped in a blanket. I love smiles and brown eyes. I love, love, love red wine and cooking for people I care about. I love the small details and the big picture. I love dancing by myself and singing with everyone. I love how I feel when I walk in heels, but I hate actually walking in them. I love being spontaneous and sometimes stupid. I love the feeling of butterflies and endorphins, especially at the same time. I love thinking and hate over-thinking. I love making the perfect gift and getting excited to give it away. I love best friends, surfer boys, and foreign men. I love guilty pleasures and black lace. I love the sound of the ocean and the warm happiness of sunshine. I love the comfort of cozy socks and a warm body next to me. I love creativity, value optimism, and cherish excitement. I love waking up to flowers and falling asleep to candles. I love the feeling of holding a big coffee mug with two hands. I love Polaroid pictures and black and white photos, hidden talents and weird obsessions. I love all the possibility in music. I love passion and sex, romance, and most of all, love.
KA